Patient Care Coordinator
Austin Perinatal Associates (APA) is the only independent medical practice in central Texas exclusively specializing in fetal diagnostic imaging and maternal complications of pregnancy. By utilizing the latest in ultrasound imaging, prenatal screening, invasive testing, and monitoring, Dr. Berry and his staff can diagnose and treat patients with simple to severe pregnancy complications.
Founded in 1997 by Dr. David L. Berry, our mission is to treat our patients like our own family. Dr. Berry and his team strive to provide high quality, compassionate, and individualized care through the unexpected challenges that a pregnancy may bring. We consider ourselves honored to be invited into the most vulnerable moments of a woman’s life.
About the Role
APA is seeking a detail oriented and customer focused applicant to join our team as a Patient Care Coordinator. This member will be the first point of contact for our patients and is crucial to helping to create a warm and welcoming environment.
- Patient Check in/Check out
- Patient intake and scheduling via phone
- Pulling and Filing charts
- Faxing Reports
- Collecting patient payments
- Booking follow up appointments
- Other duties as assigned
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Ability to multitask is a fast paced environment while keeping a calm demeanor
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Experience in a customer service role
- Proficient with technology systems such as Microsoft office suite and G suite
- Experience with medical billing and insurance verifications
- Experience in a clinical setting
- Competitive compensation
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision for employee
- 11 paid holidays
How to apply
Email a resume and cover letter with subject Patient Care Coordinator to firstname.lastname@example.org